Deciding to come to therapy is not always an easy decision. Frequent reasons people choose therapy include:
- Overcoming feelings of sadness, depression or suicidal thoughts
- Learning new ways to raise challenging children
- Understanding changes in appetite/weight
- Taking steps to understand and beat obesity
- Uncovering deeper spiritual questions and concerns
- Realize personal reasons for anxiety or worry
- Recuperate from relationship obstacles or loss
- Regulate changes in sleep or temper
- Recover from past abuse
To ensure that Thrive therapy is the appropriate fit for you, contact us at your earliest convenience. At that point your therapist will accumulate some information and together you will determine if you are a good match for moving forward.
You are welcome to come to your intake appointment with questions or concerns about how counseling may benefit you or your family. If at any time it doesn’t seem to be the right fit for you, you will be assisted in finding a more appropriate referral.